Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hoodie for a car lover


Like any little boy, Bear can spend hours laying on the floor, lining up his cars and driving them around. So for my next entry for Project Run and Play-Boys week, I again sewed a hoodie from my favorite pattern. This time the hood is lined with cars for my little car lover.


The car knit perfectly matched the orange-red striped knit I had purchased earlier. I used the stripey fabric for the border of the hood and the sleeve collars. The body was made with blue, heavy knit and a piece of an old red t-shirt of mine.


All lined up for the race


4 comments:

  1. I still love this hoodie. I would totally buy the pattern! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliments! I don't think I'll be making a real pattern, but I'll post a tutorial on how to create the hood and pockets, using a regular sweater pattern.

      Delete